Taylormade Times
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Just to let everyone know, I will probably be making my decision by/on Monday. It has been a very difficult decision and one that I am taking very seriously. I am praying that I make the best decision for my family.
1 comment:
burtons*north
said...
whats the word???
7:21 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Run Damn It
Andrea and Mike
Ben and Jessica
Cory and Cheri
Family Menu
Edit-Me
Greg and Lisa
Greg and Shantel
Joe's Music
Lori and Matt
Meosphere's Blog
My Meoscape
Scott and Erin
Sean and Libby
Steve and Heather
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2008
(24)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(6)
►
2007
(19)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2006
(25)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(8)
▼
September
(8)
Just to let everyone know, I will probably be maki...
Just to let everyone know JD received a formal off...
I recieved an e-mail today from Design Workshop an...
We spent the morning collecting non perishable ite...
We have our first official snow of the season. Th...
J. D.I had my examinations for discovery today. It...
This is Sydney's first day of school. It has been...
Did I do this right?
1 comment:
whats the word???
Post a Comment