Monday, October 16, 2006

After a very difficult week I have finally made a decision. I have formally excepted an offer from The Planning Center in Draper, UT and we will be moving probably sometime in January. So we will be putting our house on the market within the week so if anyone is interested, please let us know. To all of our friends and family we would like to say, We love you and thank you for all of your help and support, it has been greatly appreciated. It has not been an easy decision for me as we love Calgary and all of our friends here. We will be updating the blog with details as they arrive. Once again thank you all for everything.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, that is very exciting for you guys! I hope it all goes well. Being closer to both your families isn't bad at all!

Lara said...

Sad days for the Tuscany ward. You will be missed.