Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
(Americans only, Canada already had theirs)
Everyone is asking where are new home is going to be located at in Utah so here is the link to the map. The address is 444 Granary Way, Saratoga Spring, UT. Mapquest finds it under Lehi. The name for the development is called Harvest Hills. Enjoy the holiday. Eat lots of food for me and do lots of shopping for Christy. Take care and we miss you all.
Love,
The Taylors
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We know exactly where that is! When we lived in Lehi our Stake's offices were in a building by your house until our new Stake Center was built! How fun. I really like living in Lehi!
Hey, I didn't get to the house on account that the kids all started barffing their Thanksgiving meal for the whole time we were at the Poulton's, but I will make sure and check it out when we drive home for Christmas? Do you have a picture of it somewhere on the web?
Post a Comment