Monday, December 18, 2006

Well Jeffrey Steven Taylor is finally here. We are calling him J. We went in at 9:00pm on Sunday and he was born at 7:16am on Monday, 18 December 2006. He and Christy had a rough go, as this was probably the biggest baby Christy could physically deliver at 7lbs7oz and 20" long. He got stuck for about two minutes and they had to call a code blue on him as he was not breathing for awhile. He is doing fine now except for the bruising from delivery. He looks like a raisin he is so purple, but he and Christy are home now and doing well. I am sure that he is going to get jaundice as this is the same thing that happened to Jenna. Thank you all for your prayers, gifts, and all the help that we have had during this time. We could have not done it without you. Enjoy the clip. Sorry some of the images are a little blurry, but I left Christy with the camera.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great Christmas Gift. Nothing can compare.

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I love it. He is adorable as are your girls. We are excited for you! we love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Nice work Taylors! Glad everyone is well.

Anonymous said...

I am soo happy for you guys! I am happy he is finally here safe and sound...take care...AND CALL ME!! love ya...An

Lori said...

Hooray! We are so thrilled J. is here. He is darling! I bet the girls are so excited. We wish we were there to help you. So glad Christy and J. are doing well. Let us know if we can do anything.
Love- The Greenes

Anonymous said...

We are so excited to see you. He is one of the 16 cutest kids in the whole world! So glad all is well. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Christy! Sounds a little rough, I'm really anxious for my labor here soon! He is so sweet and has great lips like the rest of your crew!
Love Haslams

Kearl Klan said...

He is so precious! Congratulations on your bundle of joy!