Hello Everyone. We just got back from our first ever family vacation that wasn't a family reunion. We went to my sister's (Angie) house in Reno, Nevada over the Memorial Weekend and we had a blast. We arrived Friday night and the girls were so excited that they didn't go to bed until 23:30. Then next day we went to Lake Tahoe and spent the day there. The weather was perfect the whole time especially the day at the lake. In fact it was so warm and because the sand is darker in color I burnt my feet walking to the water. Which was good because the water was freezing cold but after 20 minutes your legs were numb enough that it didn't bother you anymore. The girls had a blast and we just took it easy. On Sunday, we celebrated my birthday and I cooked some BBQ ribs, which I must way were awesome. I am getting better at making them, but I have yet to get the BBQ sauce right, I will continue to tweak it until I get it right. On Monday we all went girl fishing and I was so impressed with Sydney and Jenna. They caught on (no pun intended) after just a couple of cast and they fished by themselves the rest of the day. We went on a quick little hike and then headed back to the house. Angie, Jeff, Christy and I then went out for supper and a movie and had a fantastic time. Angie and Jeff were awesome host and we couldn't have done it without them; so, thanks guys, we had a great time. We headed back on Tuesday and had a bit of humor right at the get go. When you leave from Angie's house, the freeway splits twice one right after the other. Well to make a long story short Christy and I were both on the phone at that time and I only noticed the first split. So after about 35 minutes of driving Christy and I noticed a sign that read Sacramento 111 miles. Oops. So I turned around and an hour later we were right back were we started and on our way home. Enjoy the pictures and have a great day.
Cheers, The Taylors
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
that all looks like so much fun. you all look great! J keeps getting cuter and cuter! Glad JD had a good birthday too.
hi - So fun and I never went and now she is moving. I have to learn how to do this. Have a great day!
Lisa
Does J really have his whole fist in his mouth?
Great trip!
Post a Comment