Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Its been a long time since I have posted anything. Life is just plugging along around here. It its warm and as Sydney told JD "its much warmer here than it is in Canada" We are getting use to it and I was trying to hold off until June to turn on the AC but I couldn't do it. I finally broke down today.

We are getting anxious to start our yard. As many of you know we bought a model home and the plants they picked were awful and the sidewalk that they had running from showhome to showhome has been ripped out, leaving a nice trench in our front yard. We really ready to start it since every one around us has very nice yards and ours is horriable. I hate telling people what JD does for a profession. I hope to post before and after pictures soon.

We went and attempted family pictures yesterday J was fussy and they we just ok. Its funny to see your kids personality in picutres Jenna was making a face in most of the pictures, Rachel wouldn't smile, and Sydney was trying to do exactly what we asked but her eyes told a different story. Silly kids I just love them to pieces.

I took J to the doctor today for his 4 month visit a month late and found out why he was fussy yesterday. He had an ear infection poor guy! So we were at the pharmacy for another antibiotic. I don't know what is wrong with us I think someone has been on antiobiotics since we moved here. 3 weeks ago Jenna had strep thorat for the 3rd time since December and 2 weeks ago I got mastitis. I don't think we went the the doctor so much the whole time we were in Canada when it was free. Ahhhhh Hopefully we won't have anyone sick now that its summer. Knock on wood!

Well that has been life I will try to be better about updating our blog. Here are a few of our pictures we tired to take. O yea there is also a picture of Sydney's war wound from learning to ride her bike. Just click on the picture below to see the rest.

View this slideshow created at One True Media
Taylor family

2 comments:

Cory and Cheri said...

So cute. I can't believe how big J is getting. nice bruise on sydney. as for the family pics...love em. so much personality, jenna is funny. I'm glad for the update.

Heather said...

Cute pictures. J is getting so big! So sad to have ear infections. I know all about the antibiotic thing too. Josh was on them almost every other week from August until he got tubes in January and then for a good month or so after that. We are glad to hear you are doing well!