Sunday, August 26, 2007

Well the summer has offically came to an end for us. Syd started school last Tuesday and Jenna starts this Tuesday. It is so nice to get back in to a routine. I thought I would do a quick run down of the summer since there wasn't much blogging going on. There was lots going on from swimming lessons, family reunions at the beach, dinosaur museum and the cabin. The girls had fun with slip and slides, cousins and of course Rachel's 3rd birthday. I put in a few picutres of the hospital and my scar because this crazy summer wouldn't complete with out it! The music is a great local band JD discovered Ryan Shupe and the rubber band they are great check them out. http://www.shupe.net/band.php

2 comments:

Cory and Cheri said...

Lots of fun!!! Every picture of J made me smile then Rachels birthday pics came up and I smiled even bigger. Your kids are adorable! Nice scar by the way, glad to hear you're doing a bit better!

Heather said...

Looks like you stayed busy despite your arm! I hope it continues to heal well. Your kids are so cute and so grown up. Crazy. I still think of Sydney yelling for Tyler ourside our townhomes in Logan!