Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Please please tell me the third time is the charm. Most of you know I had surgery on my elbow again in December that surgery was to help with the mobility I couldn't get back. It helped with my extension and getting my palm up but I lost a lot of my ability to flex. So I saw the surgeon again today and he recommended surgery to get more flextion in my arm so I go in on Monday for this. So I hope and pray the third time is a charm.

3 comments:

Cory and Cheri said...

oh no! is this a more simple surgery or the same? I'm sure the third time is the charm. I too will hope and pray! good luck!

abbys blog said...

I talked to JD -- You will be in our thoughts and prayers on Monday. We love you all and hope you have a great weekend.

Jessica said...

Good Luck Christy we'll be praying for you! Hopefully this works!