Wednesday, February 06, 2008



Sydney turned 8 on Friday and was baptized on Saturday. I was a great day. I am so happy she made this choice. I can't believe she is 8! She is such a wonderful girl she is so helpful, kind, smart, a great big sister and is so beautiful inside and out. I can't wait to see what the next 8 years will bring.

3 comments:

Cory and Cheri said...

Happy Birthday, congratualtions, and we too are very proud of you! Love all the pictuers...lots of personality. She seems so grownup. Gald to hear you had a great birthday, 8 really is great! we only wish we could have been there!!!

Jessica said...

Wow I loved the slide show! Sydney is such a cute girl! You can see her personality in the slide show I love it! Thanks for posting it.

Mike and Andrea said...

Syndey you are BEAUTIFUL! We are so proud of the choice you made to be baptized! Love you!