Today we went to Logan for our nephew's birthday and baptism. And then after we went snow shoeing with JD's family. It was so much fun! It was beautiful the had just started snowing just as we got there. Our guide, Jessica, was great and she had some fun games to play. I suggest it to everyone it was easy and inexpensive. We just had Sydney and Jenna they had a great time I was so proud of them for making it the whole way all by them selves.
Saturday, March 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Fun Stuff! That for the record is harder than it looks I am impressed the girls did so well with it! You guys do the coolest things!
fun! cold, but fun! Brady said he wanted to do that when he saw the pictures, but you should know he has also been asking me to get the pool out all weekend! He wants both...in the same weekend! Way to go girls!
Post a Comment