Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I recieved an e-mail today from Design Workshop and they have extended an offer to join their firm in Salt Lake City. I should be recieving the official offer either Friday or Monday, so I am really excited to have some end in sight. So now I will have to make some pretty tough decisions in about a week or two. On a lighter side of subjects, I have also decided that I would like to buy a Mac. With it's new capabilities of being able to run Window based products I can finally justify buying one since I have been wanting to purchase one for about five years now. But I will have to figure out how to pay for one now.

3 comments:

burtons*north said...

you turkeys! looks like you are moving! so excited for you! and you have made the right choice by buying a mac....
jessica (burtonsnorth)

Anonymous said...

I don't know about using a Mac but the decision to move is good :)

Andrea

Heather said...

Hey guys nice to see you have a blog, check ours out empey86.blogspot.com