Saturday, November 04, 2006

The girls had fun this Halloween. Rachel cracked me up, trotting around telling people exactly which piece of candy she wanted out of their bowl. She was a princess most of the day, but for the actually trick-or-treating we put her in the sheep costum and she kept playing with the bell on it. J. D. thought Jenna looked more like a mouse then a cat. It was 18 degrees and there was about 4 inches of snow on the ground but it didn't seem to affect the kids that much. All in all it was a good time

3 comments:

Proud Momma said...

you guys have such cute girls...watch out when they get older!

Anonymous said...

Hey - How come I didn't know about this site. The kids are darling and I can't believe it is so cold there. Do you get my e-mails? I can't believe that purple coat of Maddie's is still going strong. Say hello to the girls. Jan

Kearl Klan said...

You guys have a blog! I had no idea! Your kids are so cute!! Adding a boy to the mix sure will be interesting!