Thursday, November 16, 2006


Its been awhile since we have updated our blog. Our house in the states is moving along we will close at the end of the month. Our house here is not doing much, I am starting to get bit stressed but J.D. is not worried. (Boy now isn't that a change for us). We would really appreciate the prays for our house to sell soon.

The girls are doing well. Sydney loves school and is doing amazingly well reading. Jenna is a trooper hanging out with me all day long. She is a great big sister to Rachel and I love her imagination. Rachel is doing GREAT with potty training. And you can see by the picture she does a great job entertaining herself.

J.D. is starting to get tired of work and ready to move on. Normal after you make a decision to change but he is hanging in there and is really excited to work for the Planning Center.

I had my doctors appt. the other day and I am not measuring as big but my blood pressure was really high. (I do this with all my pregnancys) they will just moinitor it for awhile and hopefully this baby will come before Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Save this one for her wedding reception!

Grandma & Grandpa England