Thursday, March 15, 2007


Christy went and had J's picture taken at a kids photo place. If you guess Kiddie Kandied; your right. You probably could tell by the sweet pose. Anyway he is a pretty good kid. The family is now slowly starting to get better. The other night I was coughing so hard that I pulled a muscle in back and tweaked my neck. So I decided that is was finally time that I went into the doctor. So after being sick for three and half weeks, I was diagnosed with post pnuemonia, a sinus infection, and strep throat. Needless to say that when the doctor told me that I was sick, I wanted to slap him. After a shot that hurt like hell, 2000mg of Ogmentum a day for the next 10 days, and some sweet cough syrup; hopefully I will start feeling better. The kids are doing well and adjusting to life in the USA. The other day we drove by an American flag and Jenna looked up at it and said "Look Dad, the Statue of Liberty". You got to love Jenna. She still can't figure out which flag is which. Well take care and keep us posted on life, where ever you may be.

5 comments:

Kearl Klan said...

That picture is absolutely adorable!! What a sweet little boy.
Jenna cracks me up. That really is funny!!

Lara said...

Hi Taylors!
Glad to see that you are settling in well.

Proud Momma said...

I love that place to get pictures done. When Drew was 3 months old I took him there in Utah and had a similar pose...so cute!

burtons*north said...

hey! he is so cute!!! starting to look like jenna maybe?
so sorry to hear you are sick! get better! see you guys in april!
jess

Heather said...

Well JD, you and Steve sound the same. He's had something (not as bad as yours) for a good 2 months and finally went to the Dr. this week. I hope you are on the mend. That baby of yours is way cute.