
What a stinker. She is an independent 2 year old. She got her own cereal and makes her own hot chocolate! She even got her own cough syrup and drank half of the bottle on Saturday. After the panic and calling poison control and found out everything we going to be ok. We had a good laugh at her because she was pretty goofy. She could berely stay on her feet and couldn't walk strait. She kept walking I mean staggering around say in a very loud slurred voice "I feel better" and she did for a bit till she got off her high and threw everything up. It was a great lesson for all of us. 1.) I need to put the medicine away right after I we use it and 2.) I need to keep a better eye on her. It was a good lesson for Sydney and Jenna too about drugs. Rachel on the down of the cough medicine wasn't a pretty sight. This was an experience we never want to have again!
2 comments:
Oh boy, what an adventure! She is very independent. Isn't calling poison control so fun, those people must have some really interesting stories to tell! I'm glad she is ok.
Wow! You have to just love that Rachel. We are glad she is ok. I was also proud of you for making it a teaching time of "why to stay off drugs" for your other kids :)!
Ha Ha!
Post a Comment