Monday, April 14, 2008
So this week is the girls' spring break and we were suppost to be going to Calgary but JD changed firms and is so busy he couldn't take the time off. So I told the girls we would try to do somethings that were extra fun. So today was the zoo. It was fun and much better than I remember the Hogle Zoo being. J had a great time he was so cute and loved the moneys the best. It was a beautiful day and I think the girls had a good time. It was really nice to get out of the house. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks like you guys had a fun Spring Break! Apparently we are behind the times, we had no idea you were thinking of visiting Calgary, or that JD had changed firms...thanks for the update!
Post a Comment