Friday, April 18, 2008


Today was a bit more relaxing. We left the house late and met Andrea, Savhannah, Brandon and Delaney at Thanksgiving Point. We were going to go to the Tulip Festival but we heard that they need just one more week for the tulips to bloom so we will try to go back next week. The kids just ran around and then we walked trough the farm and enjoyed the nice spring day. Here is a picture of the new baby goats. Too cute!

4 comments:

Cory and Cheri said...

love the baby goats...everything is cuter smaller!! What a fun week you guys had!!!

Shantel said...

It looks like you guys had a blast last week. Next time Greg and I have a break we will have to let you do the planning, the stuff I come up with is always lame!

Jolley's said...

Hey- So fun. I want to do all those things! I am sorry I missed Jenna's B-day. I have a present for her. We would love to get together. Have a great day!
Lisa

Karin said...

Hey Christy, this is your hairdresser. I finally made a blog, so let me know what you think. The link is mksmithfam.blogspot.com