Tuesday, April 15, 2008

So today we were forced to and indoor activity. Can you believe we were hot and sunburnt after yesterday and today it snowed. So we were off to the Discovery Museum. It was fun and the kids had a great time. There was even lots for J to do. The special exhibit there was Sesame Street presents "The Body" it was cute. They were able to go to different hands on stations and learn about how the body works. I think they had a great time but today it was me that said it was time to go I was tired! We will have to go back again soon and finish all that they weren't able to do today.

2 comments:

Cory and Cheri said...

That looks like so much fun! i love hands on activities! You're kids looked like they enjoyed it!

Amber said...

Christy,
Awhile ago you posted a pic of your trampoline. I was wondering what you thought of the springless tramp and if your kids liked it? Would you recommend one? email me if you would ambersmoon@gmail.com.

Thanks, Amber